Do you want to play a part in helping during the pandemic?
Obtain training to start working immediately as an uncertified Health Care Aide followed by full time temporary employment at Personal Care Homes in Prairie Mountain Health
- A week-long condensed training program that will train individuals to work as uncertified health care aides (UHCAs).
- The course will include a combination of virtual and in-class education and consists of five days of theory offered virtually and two days of in-person skills education.
- Training locations include Brandon & Dauphin.
- Eligible students must be over the age of 18 and possess a minimum of a Grade 10 education.
- Experience in direct care is not a pre-requisite.
- The course is being offered tuition-free with a commitment to provide service in a personal care home for a period of six months following completion.
- Upon successful completion of the paid training, individuals will have an opportunity at full time temporary untrained Health Care Aide positions.
- Opportunities to work past the six month temporary position
- Workers will support all members of the resident care team, assisting with resident care and support.
- Anticipate working various shifts patterns (days, evenings, nights, weekends).
Submit a cover letter & resume, along with references to:
Prairie Mountain Health
Human Resources - External Recruitment